- We're entering our 7th year of partnership with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®.
- Together we've raised more than $7 million to help fight childhood cancer.
- 100% of your donation will go to St. Jude to help save children's lives.
- Now through 12/31/12, The Gymboree Corporation will match total donations made through its websites* to St. Jude, up to $50,000.
The St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® mission is to find cures and save children
who are fighting cancer and other catastrophic diseases around the world.
- St. Jude treats some of the sickest children with pioneering research and care. No family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- During the past 5 years, $0.81 of every dollar St. Jude received has supported the research and treatment at St. Jude.
How to Donate OnlineSelect a donation amount and click "add to bag". Donations will not be taxed, and there will be no shipping charges on donations.
The Gymboree Corporation Pledge:
The Gymboree Corporation, including Gymboree, Gymboree Play & Music, Gymboree Outlet, Crazy 8 and Janie and Jack, and Shade, is proud to be a partner of the 2012 St. Jude Thanks and Giving® campaign. We are honored to be a part of this effort and thank our customers for joining us in this cause.
Thank you for your support. With your help we'll make a difference in the lives of so many children and their families!
For more information about St. Jude, www.stjude.org or call 1-800-4STJUDE.
How Much Does It Take To Help?
- A donation of $2.42 is enough to cover the cost of a Pacifier
- A donation of $3.94 is enough to cover the cost of Pediatric Band-Aids
- A donation of $8 is enough to cover the cost of a Blank Medical Teaching Doll
- A donation of $10 is enough to cover the cost of Rehab Weights
- A donation of $20.05 is enough to cover the cost of Bone Marrow Needles
- A donation of $36.21 is enough to cover the cost of a Gymnic Rehab Ball
- A donation of $104 is enough to cover the cost of Crutches
* The Gymboree Corporation's websites include gymboree.com, janieandjack.com, crazy8.com and shadeclothing.com.