Back to School Fundraising
Make fundraising easy this year and help your school just by shopping for your favorite childrenĖs clothing at Gymboree, Crazy 8, or Janie and Jack. By joining the Gymboree Storefront program, you can create your own co-branded web page to use as a fundraising platform for your school. Gymboree will donate 10% of every sale from your Storefront to your school.
A Storefront is a fundraising website that just takes a few minutes to set up. You can easily personalize your Storefront by adding a logo and details about your school. You will also receive a personalized URL that you can share with members of your organization. Gymboree will then donate 10% of each order placed through your Storefront back to your school. Storefronts work seamlessly with our ShareASale Affiliate Program, which is an Affiliate Marketing Network that brings together Affiliates and Merchants. ShareASale handles and provides order tracking, reporting and payments.
- Step 1: Click here to get started
- Step 2: Enter your email address, country, and state
- Step 3: Pick a domain name. This will be a dedicated URL that you can share with members of your organization
- Step 4: Give your page a title, list your school name, and customize the look and feel of the page
- Step 5: Agree to the Program and ShareASale Affiliate Service Agreement
- Step 6: Gymboree will review your Storefront and approve your site
- Step 7: Share your domain with your school and start receiving 10% donations for all purchases
If you have questions about the Gymboree Storefront program, please contact email@example.com.