WEEKLY GYMBOREE GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Gymboree Weekly Promotion (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least the age of majority in their place of residence. Employees, officers and directors of The Children’s Place, Inc. (“Sponsor” or “The Children’s Place”) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, “Promotion Partners”) and each of their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions and judges of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law or regulation. All federal, state or provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
2. How to Enter: The Promotion will run weekly between October 28, 2019 through January 11, 2020. Each weekly Promotion will run for a one (1) week period, beginning on the Sunday of each week at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time (ET)(except for first promotion which will begin on a Monday at 12:00 A.M. ET) and ending on the Saturday of that week at 11:59 P.M. ET (each a “Promotion Period"). For example, the first Promotion Period (i.e., the October 28 weekly promotion) will begin on Monday, October 28, 2019 at 12:00 A.M. ET and end on Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 11:59 P.M. ET. The second Promotion Period (i.e., the November 3 weekly promotion) will begin on Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 12:00 A.M. ET and end on Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET, and so on. The eleventh and final Promotion Period will begin on Sunday, January 5, 2020 at 12:00 A.M. ET and end on Saturday, January 11, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. ET. Entries will not roll over to the next weekly Promotion Period. To enter, go to www.gymboree.com , click on the link for the Gymboree Gift Card Giveaway, enter your email address, for one (1) entry into the Promotion. Only one entry per Promotion permitted.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. Promotion Drawing and Prize: Twenty-five (25) winners will be selected for each weekly Promotion. Each week’s winners will be selected and announced approximately one week following the close of the applicable weekly Promotion. For example, for the October 28 weekly Promotion, the winners will be selected on or before November 9, 2019; for the November 3 weekly Promotion, the winners will be selected on or before November 16, 2019, and so on. The final weekly Promotion winners will be selected on or before January 18, 2020.
Twenty-five (25) weekly winners will be awarded (1) $100 Gymboree gift card. Approximate Retail Value US $2500 / CAD $3267.
Terms and conditions of gift card apply. Unless otherwise indicated, winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. Potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor’s selection of potential winner is final. Potential winners will be contacted via email within five (5) business days of the winner selection or as soon thereafter as is reasonably practicable. All potential winner(s) must respond within five (5) days of date of notification to claim their prize. If potential winner is a Canadian resident potential winner must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill testing question without human, electronic or mechanical aid to be eligible to receive the prize. The potential winner then and only then becomes the “winner.” If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, then he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be chosen from the remaining eligible Entries for that drawing. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion.
5. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, without further payment or consideration.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Promotion or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and costs (including without limitation attorneys' fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Promotion, participant agrees to release and hold harmless, Sponsor and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their officers, directors, members, employees, and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for and participants release and hold the Released Parties harmless for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to participant's computer, hardware or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize.
9. Winner List: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope between January 31, 2020 and February 28, 2020 to: The Children’s Place, Attn: Gymboree Weekly Promotion Marketing, 500 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094.l
10. Sponsor: The Children’s Place, Inc., 500 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094.