By connecting to this wireless network (“Service”) provided by The Children’s Place, Inc. (“The Children’s Place”), you acknowledge and agree to the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) below. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use or access the Service.
The Children’s Place reserves the right to update or modify these Terms at any time. The Children’s Place will post any changes here. It is your responsibility to review these Terms when you use our Service because by using the Service, you agree to accept any such changes.
Terms & Conditions
- Use of this Service is at your own risk. There are privacy and security risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the internet over wireless communications, and any material or communications that you transmit or receive using this Service may be accessed by third parties. You assume all responsibility and risk, including but not limited to all privacy and security risks, with respect to your use of the Service. There is no expectation of privacy or security when using this Service.
- The Children’s Place is not responsible or liable for any interception of transmissions, computer viruses or worms, loss or unauthorized access of data, file corruption, hacking or damages to your computer or other devices that result from use of the Service.
- There is no technical support or assistance provided for the use of this Service.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the Service. You agree that (1) you will not use this Service in violation of applicable laws and regulations; (2) you will not use the Service to transmit any material or communications that are unlawful, malicious, fraudulent, harassing, obscene, indecent, or harmful to The Children’s Place, its customers, employees, or any other party; (3) you will not violate or misappropriate any other party’s intellectual property, privacy, security or other rights; (4) you will not transmit spam, viruses or any other malicious software; and (5) you will not use this Service to access illegally or without authorization any computers, accounts, equipment, or networks belonging to another party, or attempt to penetrate or circumvent security measures of another system.
- Your access to the Service is completely at the discretion of The Children’s Place. The Children’s Place has the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion, to block inappropriate material or communications, websites, or other resources, and/or suspend or terminate an individual’s access to the Service for engaging in these prohibited uses, or for any other reason or no reason at all.
- The Children’s Place has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor use of this Service, including but not limited to communications or materials accessed or transmitted through this Service, and to take appropriate action against you for misuse of the Service or violation of the Terms. The Children’s Place may access, preserve, or disclose any such information for purposes of ensuring compliance with these Terms and applicable law, cooperating with legal authorities, and otherwise protecting the rights, property and interest of The Children’s Place and its employees and customers.
- The Children’s Place collects certain information about your use of this Service such as, for example, the type of device, session times, and internet activity (sites visited). This information may be used for enhancing the Service or for internal operations such as analyzing how the Service is used and improving our stores, mobile experience, and marketing efforts.
- THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE CHILDREN’S PLACE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS, FUNCTIONS, SECURITY AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE, WHICH ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS AND WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither The Children’s Place nor its affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents shall be liable for damages of any kind, pursuant to any legal theory, arising from or in any way related to your use or inability to use the Service.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold The Children’s Place and its affiliates and any of their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your misuse of the Service or your violation of the Terms.
- AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE CLAIMS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS WITHOUT A JURY (UNITED STATES AND PUERTO RICO): To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, all disputes, claims, or controversies arising out of or relating to the Service between you and The Children’s Place that are not resolved by mutual agreement—other than an action by either party to seek injunctive or other equitable relief to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s intellectual property rights—shall be resolved by binding arbitration to be conducted before the Judicial Arbitration Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) pursuant to its rules. ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS OUTSIDE OF COURT AND WITHOUT A JURY.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR TO SUBSEQUENT CHANGES, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.