- Ordering Online
- Retail Stores
Updates to our policies based on the Gymboree Group Restructuring:Visit GymboreeGroupRestructing.com for more information.
- All active gift cards will be eligible to be redeemed until Saturday, 2/16/19.
- Effective Sunday, 2/17/19 all gift cards will be inactive and will not be eligible to be redeemed.
- Effective Friday, 2/1/19 stores will no longer issue merchandise credits.
- All active merchandise credit will be eligible to be redeemed until Saturday, 2/16/19.
- Effective Sunday, 2/17/19 all merchandise credit will be inactive and will not be eligible to be redeemed.
- Effective Friday, 1/18/19 the Gymbucks program is discontinued both online and in stores.
- Effective Friday, 1/18/19 the rewards program is discontinued both online and in stores.
Gymboree Visa (US)
- Effective Friday, 1/18/19 the Gymboree Visa program will end both online and in stores.
- Effective Friday, 1/18/19 stores will not accept coupons.
- Effective Wednesday, 1/23/19 coupons will no longer be accepted online.
- Effective Friday, 1/18/19, all sales will be final in stores.
- Effective Friday, 1/18/19, all sales will be final online.
- Effective Friday, 1/18/19 any purchase made in a store within 60 days prior to Friday, 1/18/19 will be eligible to be returned until Friday, 2/1/19.
- Effective Friday, 1/18/19, any purchase made online within 60 days prior to Friday, 1/18/19, will be eligible to be returned until Friday, 2/1/19.
- Beginning Friday, 1/18/19, Free Returns will be discontinued.
- Effective Friday, 1/18/19 checks will no longer be a valid method of payment in stores.
- Effective Friday, 1/18/19 prices adjustments will no longer be honored.
How do I place orders?
It’s easy to place an order on gymboree.com.
- Select the item you would like to purchase and click “Add to Bag” from the Quick View or Product Detail page.
- You can keep shopping or go to Checkout.
- When you are finished shopping, click on the Shopping Bag icon at the top right corner of the page and follow prompts to check out.
You will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number. You will also receive an email when your order ships.
If you prefer to order by phone, please call Customer Service at 1-877-4-GYMWEB (1-877-449-6932).
How do I pay for my order?
We accept all major credit cards (American Express, VISA, MasterCard, JCB, and Discover/Novus) and PayPal, as well as Gymboree Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards. You can also use your mobile wallet with Visa Checkout. All active Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards and merchandise credit cards will be eligible to be redeemed until Saturday, 2/16/19. Effective Sunday, 2/17/19 all Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards and merchandise credit cards will be inactive and will not be eligible to be redeemed. Unfortunately, Merchandise Credit cannot be used online.
How do I check the status of my order?
There are three easy ways to check the status of your order.
- Simply search by your order number—there’s no account needed.
- Log into your account and get real-time updates on your order status.
- Track your order through the shipping confirmation email.
How quickly will my order be processed?
We want you to get your new items as quickly as possible! All domestic orders received prior to 12:00 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday, are processed within 1–2 business days upon credit card validation. Standard delivery shipping takes 5–7 business days after order processing.
Orders going to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses and U.S. Territories are shipped via USPS Priority Mail and may take up to 20 business days for delivery.
If you need a special item right away, we offer 2 Day, Next Day and Saturday deliveries to most addresses.
For shipment options and information regarding international shipping, click here.
Do you ship outside the United States?
Yes! Gymboree.com currently ships to several countries in Europe, Asia & Pacific, North America, and the Middle East as well as to Military (APO/FPO) addresses and U.S. Territories (including Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Pacific Islands, Guam and American Samoa). Additionally, the site accepts all international billing addresses. More information about shipping internationally is available here.
When will my credit card be charged?
Your debit or credit card will be pre-authorized at the time your order is submitted. The funds will be held by your bank, which may affect your account balance. Gymboree is not responsible for overdraft fees. Your debit or credit card will be charged at the time the order ships.
Is my credit card secure?
Customer security is very important to us, and we take great care to provide secure transmission of your data. For instance, we use the state-of-the-art SSL (secure socket layer) encryption method for credit card information. Unfortunately, no transmission over the Internet can ever be 100% guaranteed. Therefore, Gymboree cannot fully warrant the security of any information submitted to us.
Because the protection of your personal information is important to us, we cannot accept orders via email. We will gladly take orders by phone at 1-877-4-GYMWEB (1-877-449-6932).
I'm having trouble placing an order. What can I do?
We’re happy to help you place an order! Just call our Customer Service team at 1-877-4-GYMWEB (1-877-449-6932).
Why are products removed from my shopping bag?
Typically, a product will only be removed from a shopping bag if it has sold out in the time since it was added.
What size is the right size?
We list all our measurements on our Gymboree size chart. Simply look for the child's age, height, or weight to find the right fit.
What are the benefits of creating an account online?
Lots! Shopping at gymboree.com is faster and easier when you have an account. With an account, you can:
Create & manage your wish list
Create a list of who you’re shopping for
Check Gift Card balances
To create an account, go to the "Sign In" link at the top of the page. It only takes a few minutes and you can update or view your account at any time. The information saved under My Account is confidential.
Click here for our Privacy & Security Statement.
How can I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your US order and less than 30 minutes have passed since you placed it, please call Customer Service at 1-877-449-6932.Mon–Fri: 6am to 6pm (PT)
We’ll do our best to cancel your order at this point. However, please keep in mind that our systems are designed to get orders on the way as quickly as possible, and we’ll be unable to cancel your order if it’s already entered our shipping & handling process. International orders cannot be canceled.
WHy does Gymboree charge sales tax on online orders?
Gymboree is required by law to charge sales or use tax in any state in which we have a physical presence. We currently operate retail stores in all 50 states. The actual tax rate applied to your purchase is based on the destination of the order. Please note, some states require us to tax shipping & handling charges as well as merchandise charges.For information on international taxes and duties, click here.
How much can I purchase of a single style?
Gymboree cannot authorize purchases for resale purposes. So, we reserve the right to limit purchases to 5 items per style, per color, and per customer, regardless of the size of the item. We reserve the right to cancel multiple orders of merchandise purchased in violation of this policy. We may modify this policy at any time for any reason, and we may make exceptions to this policy, as we deem appropriate. This Limits on Purchases Policy applies to purchases made at our Gymboree stores, Gymboree Outlet stores, and on gymboree.com.
How do I subscribe to emails?
Simply create an account at gymboree.com to receive coupons and special offers exclusive to our registered users.
How do I unsubscribe from emails?
It’s easy to unsubscribe at any time. You can change your email preferences in My Account, or just click “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email you receive from Gymboree.
The item I am looking for is no longer available in my local store. What can I do?
To conduct a product search online, please use the search box on the top right of your page.
Does Gymboree franchise its retail stores?
No, our U.S. and Canada retail stores are owned and operated by Gymboree Group, Inc. and are not franchised.
With whom can I speak regarding an experience I had in a store?
We love hearing from our customers! If you'd like to tell us about a particular experience you had in one of our stores, contact Customer Service here.
What do I do if I have a defective item?
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products. If an item you have purchased is defective, just bring the purchase receipt or packing slip to any Gymboree store, and our Team Members will offer you a full value exchange or credit.
If the item was purchased online, you may also return it to us by mail.
If a receipt is not available, defective returns should be processed at full price for an exchange for comparable merchandise or Merchandise Credit. For more information, please contact a Customer Service Team Member at 1-877-4-GYMWEB (1-877-449-6932).
How do I find out about new merchandise, special promotions and sales?
Sign up for emails by entering your email address into the box at the bottom of the page and click "sign up!" to get the latest on new arrivals, exclusive offers and sales.
How do I share my feedback about products with the Gymboree community?
Write a review online! It's easy, and it helps other shoppers make great choices.
Click “Write a Review” on the product page to get started. Add a photo to make it extra fun. Once approved, reviews will appear on the site within 3–5 business days.